RECOMENDED :

   
    
    
     

Disney Princess Celebrity : Jasmine (Aladdin)



It's hard for me to pick one celebrity for cast Jasmine… I have some candidates before for this cast.. They were : Kim Kadarshian, Lea Michelle and Gemma Arterton… They had mideast look.. but I don't feel jasmine yet.. until I remember Gal Gadot…

She is an Israeli actress and fashion model. She won the Miss Israel title in 2004 and went on to represent Israel at the 2004 Miss Universe beauty pageant. So I think she's perfect for Jasmine cast!

Here's some images that I used to create this poster (credit to these pictures) :



Princess Jasmine Photography by Ryan Astamendi

6 comments:

  1. naya rivera would be a good choice to play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly she is very bad choice, not even close to looking like jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever! I thinks it;s my favorite
    another good option for this is Moran Atias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mirip Kiki Fatmala haha.. Keren tapi, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, no Aishwarya Rai is waaaay better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love most of these but you have not got this one right yet try Mila Kunis

    ReplyDelete

Silakan komen disini...